Saturday, April 14, 2012

Henna

I did an overnight hot oil treatment with Dabur Pure Indian Mustard Oil, and applied my Henna. I was applying Henna every week but I believe it was loosening my curl pattern, so I have gone back to using it once a month. My hair loves the conditioning benefits, and I need the color benefits for my gray hairs.  I had some Henna frozen  I mixed about a month ago, so I let it thaw and I put it on my hair for about 3 hours.

I rinsed my Henna and DC with Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner, I put honey in it.  I used my heat hat, and sat for 45 minutes. Then I took off my heat hat, applied Biotin B- Complex Conditioner on top on my DC and let it cool for 15 mins. Then I rinsed the conditioners and applied my Kimmie tube modified leave in. I sealed my hair with my JBCO and EVOL mix. I put four plaits in my hair, and put on my silk scarf. I have to say my hair journey would not have gone as smooth if I did not have my favorite Hercules Sagemann comb! It is seamless and it has never pulled a hair out. Order one online @ www.hotcombs.net/.../Hercules-Sagemann, the comb is called Magic Star Jumbo Rake, it cost $17.50. I promise you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment